Monday 30th September 2019
- “Street” is here this week, Friday the 4th of October. Tickets are selling fast – planning on coming?, Book your ticket, ensuring you entry and saving cash 🙂
- Last call for this Saturday’s for the first of two “slow cooker” demos. (This one is for meat dishes, the next one for veggie dishes).
- We are re-running the sausage “cut and cook” session on Thursday October 24th. If you like sausages, this is not to be missed!
- Fresh to buy from the butchers this weekend (Friday and Saturday), luxury sausage rolls and ratatouille, cooked by Sandy and James – pop in to Eynsham Butchers and give them a try – great with some leaves from the Market Garden, throw in a bottle of beer from Eynsham Cellars.
Cooking this week:
- Cavelo nero, ham and potato soup @ £3.50 per 450ml ( gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Caribbean goat curry @ £6.50 per 400g (goat cooked on the bone)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Slow cooked sweet and sour pork casserole @ £6.15 per 400g (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, tomato and aubergine dahl @ £6.00 per 400g (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear poached in Marsala @ £2.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 3rd October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 4th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.