Monday 2nd September 2019
- Hone your cooking skills and join one of the variety of classes on offer. Here is the list for September, October and November.
Coming up next Tuesday, the 10th, is a Malaysian cooking day – there are places left ……
Also next week, Thursday, the 12 th, sees the next “cut and cook” session. If you like sausages this is not to be missed!
- “Pop in” for lunch or dinner menu is now here. Thursday 19th September. If you would like to book get in touch.
Cooking this week:
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.60 per 375g (Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked off the bone, with Thai fragrant flavours, coconut milk – medium heat)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, cider and caramelised apple pie, topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and aubergine dahl @ £5.90 per 300g (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Aduki bean and roasted veg cottage pie @ £6.30 per 400g (vegetarian, can be vegan if requested, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and blackberry pudding @ £6.00 each, topped with flaked almonds ((plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 5th September
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 6th September, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.