Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 19th August 2019
- Bookings have already started for Septembers “pop in” for lunch and dinner, the menu is under development – take a look to see how it’s coming along. (date: 19th September)
- Eynsham Butchers and Cornucopias next “cut and cook” session, Thursday 12th September, promises to be educational, hands on and comedic – an excellent way to spend a couple of hours on a Thursday evening learning all about sausage making.
- Early September sees a new Eynsham Butcher/Cornucopia venture. James and Sandy will cook a dish every Thursday which will be available to buy fresh, from Eynsham butchers on Friday’s and Saturdays, for the weekend. We aim to use great fresh ingredients, local where possible.
We are currently exploring some great packaging which will be oven/microwave and freezer proof,and recyclable for you to take the food home in unless you bring your own container.
Cooking this week:
lots on offer for the forthcoming bank holiday
- It’s summer – giving soup a miss (again)..
- Beef lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g (beef ragout with layers of home-made lasagna and creamy white sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Whole quail stuffed with herby couscous, orange blossom, currants and almond @ £6.95 each (order cooked or ready to cook)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted summer veg and lentil lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g (vegetarian)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted red pepper filled with quinoa, roasted aubergine, pinenuts and pomegranate @ £6.30 per 400g (vegan, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Summer berry pleasure pot with rosewater meringue @ £3.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 22nd August
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 23rd August, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.