(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Gnocchi baked Sicilian style (Squid, aubergine, capers, tomatoes and basil)
- Pigeon breast and roasted summer vegetable salad with sweet balsamic and orange zest
- Creamy fungi, brandy sauce with poppy seed tagliatelle
- Hake baked with tomatoes, olives and pinenuts served with new potatoes roasted in olive oil and oregano and seasonal veg
- Spinach, salmon and ricotta cannelloni served with Parmesan and garlic bread and a mixed leaf and herb salad
- Osso bucco Milanese with saffron risotto
- Caponate served with risotto Milanese (saffron risotto with Parmesan)
- Chocolate and hazelnut torte served with creme fraiche
- Ricotta baked cheesecake served with fresh raspberries
- Vanilla with a hint of orange blossom pannacotta with caramel sauce
- Affogata (espresso shot served over amaretto ice cream)
- Cornucopia cheese board (Lincolnshire poacher. shropshire blue, St Endeliion brie, Kidderton ash (goat), served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.