Monday 5th August 2019
- The Cornucopia kitchen is open again following a pause for walking, thinking and tasting. Hoping you are all having a great summer.
- Thinking about later in the year, Cornucopia’s calendar is filling up with various events all food centred – click here and take a look at what’s on in September and October.
- Here are three summer berry recipes from Yotam Ottolenghi (last weekends Guardian) – if you have some time the jelly recipe looks delicious.
Cooking this week:
- It’s summer – giving soup a miss (again)..
- Cornucopia fish pie made with fresh market fish and topped with parsley mash @ £6.80 per 500g (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken Provencal @ £6.60 per 400g (Sutton Hoo chicken cooked on the bone with tomato, peppers and white wine)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 500g portion (vegetarian)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Summer fruits pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (strawberries and raspberries with delicious Greek style yogurt and honey)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 8th August
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 9th August, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.