Monday 17th June 2019
- There will be no weekly messages until Monday 5th August.
Please note, this is the last week for ready meals until Monday 5th August. You can order items from the freezer next week and the week of 29th July.
- “Pop in” for lunch and dinner this week , plenty of places for lunch and 6pm available – very limited for 8pm. The proposed menu is here.
The next one is September, Thursday 19th, also one week earlier than usual.
- Despite the weather last weeks “cut and cook“, looking at the hind of beef, went down a “storm”. The next one will be on the 12th of September – it will be hands on and the subject is sausages!
Cooking this week:
- It’s summer – giving soup a miss (again)..
- Cornucopia fish pie made with fresh market fish and topped with parsley mash @ £6.80 per 480g (order fresh or frozen)
- Lasagna (made with ground beef ragout layered with home made lasagna sheets and rich white sauce) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Butterbean, tomato, summergreens and herb ragout @ £6.35 per 395g portion (vegan and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Gooseberry and elderflower pleasure pot @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 20th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 21st June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.