Monday 10th June 2019
- Last weeks “POP UP” Wine Bar was lively all evening – thank you to all who braved the torrential rain and joined us for a great evening.
- June’s “pop in” for lunch or dinner is one week early – Thursday 20th June (next week in fact!). The menu is here, subject to the usual seasonal availability. The next “pop in” will be September, so don’t miss out – book for next week :).
- This weeks “cut and cook“, looking at the hind of beef, has place for one more person – let us know if you would like to join us.
- Cooking classes are fully booked until the end of this month and will resume in September, take a look to see what’s scheduled so far.
Cooking this week:
- It’s summer – giving soup a miss.
- Hogget tagine with dates and apricots @ £6.50 per 400g (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Kefalonian herb, spinach and feta filo pie @ £6.25 per slice (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, sweet potato, chick pea and spinach tagine @ £6.25 per 395g portion (vegan and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Summer fruit pot, topped with rosewater meringue. @ £3.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 13th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 14th June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.