(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Grilled mackerel filet served with Eynsham gooseberry and elderflower sauce
- Carpaccio of beef served with rocket and Parmesan shavings
- Summer vegetable tempura with chili and lime hollandaise sauce
- Cod and hake fishcakes, flavoured with fragrant Thai spices, served with sweet chili sauce and stir fried veggies
- Moussaka (ground lamb ragout layered with aubergines) served with garlic bread and a roasted cherry tomato and basil salad
- Gigantes (large butter beans)slowly baked with summer greens, tomatoes and herbs.
- Pandan flavoured pannacotta served with fresh, local, summer berries
- Lemon meringue pie served with Jersey double cream
- Cornucopia cheese board (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.