Monday 3rd June 2019
- Friday evening _ June the 7th – 6pm – doors open for this months’ “POP UP” wine bar. Fantastic wines etc selected by Oli and lain, freshly prepared food with a Thai theme – seriously, what’s not to like…?
- There are a couple of cooking classes scheduled for June and then they take a break until September – schedule coming soon
- Za’atar and cauliflower is a dream combination – try this delicious warm cauliflower red onion and rice salad from Delicious magazine.
Cooking this week:
- Cauliflower, sweet potato, carrot and sumac soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, slowly cooked with pesto and tomatoes @ £6.50 per 400g (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken cacciatora (Sutton Hoo chicken, baked on the bone with red wine, olives, herbs, garlic and fresh tomatoes) @ £6.60 per 400g portion (wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Veggie Thai curry with crunchy veg, coconut milk, green curry paste and cashews @ £6.35 per 395g portion (vegan and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pandan and coconut cream with mango and pineapple pot @ £3.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 6th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, 7th June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.