Monday 13th May 2019
- This weeks “cut and cook” is looking at chicken. Spatchcock your very own chicken with Martin’s guidance and then take it home to BBQ or grill using Sandy’s handy tips. We’ll be looking at other chickeny things and naturally there will be tasters.
A couple of places left – it would be madness not to join us :). Thursday, 6.00pm, Cornucopia…
- This months “pop in” for lunch and dinner is approaching – provisional menu now here.
- If you like chick peas, here are 2 great looking, quick recipes form Anna Jones (Guardian).
.Cooking this week:
- Potato, sorrel and nettle soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat, gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork ribs marinated in soy and rice wine, roasted and sprinkled with Szechuan pepper salt @ £6.50 per 300g portion (please note this does not come with a sauce- delicious without one) (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cod, green olive tapenade and spinach puff pastry parcel @ £6.50 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Red peppers filled with quinoa, red rice, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and herbs (vegan and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Profiteroles filled with Jersey double cream and topped with chocolate @ £3.25 for 3
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 16th May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 17th, between 4.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.