Monday 6th May 2019
- Well the first “pop up” wine bar, of 2019 had a really busy start and a calmer second half – the next one pops up in June – Friday 7th – word has it the food theme will be Thai.
- A reminder that the next cut and cook session is approaching – we are thinking chicken – spatchcocking and more. Treat yourself and a friend and be prepared for the BBQ season.
- As entertaining as ever – Tony Naylor tells us “how to eat” carbonara
.Cooking this week:
Please note that collection is later than usual this week 4pm – 5pm
- A week off soup 🙂
- Pancetta and asparagus risotto @ £6.25 375g per portion (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tarragon @ £6.50 per portion (Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked in white wine and tarragon, finished with cream)(wheat and gluten free)
- Mushroom, spinach, ricotta and puy lentil lasagna @ £6.25 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chocolate almond torte slice @ £2.25 each (gluten free, delicious)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 9th May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 10th, between 4.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.