(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Pistachio crusted seared tuna served with a mango and pawpaw salad
- Chicken livers, black pudding and chorizo, pan fired with sherry and served on sour dough toast
- Grilled halloumi, Eynsham honey and leaf and herb salad
(all served with seasonal veg)
- Mediterranean style fish stew with a selection of fresh market fish, seasonal veg and aoili, served with a bowl of new potatoes
- Chicken saltimbucca (butterflied chicken breast with prosciutto and sage) served with a Marsala reduction, new potatoes and seasonal veg.
- Asparagus, broad bean and pea combo baked in a portobello mushroom served with a white wine and cream sauce, new potatoes
- Dark chocolate tart served with a salted nut brittle and clotted cream
- Rhubarb, Toad Gin & rosewater meringue ice-cream served with rhubarb sauce and orange zest cookie
- Cornucopia cheese board (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.