Monday 29th April 2019
- Excellent way to start the first May bank holiday has to be the “pop up” wine bar – we’ll be there, we hope you can make it…
- Thank you to all who came to last Thursday’s “pop in” restaurant – next one will be Thursday 30th May – menu coming soon.
- Asparagus needs to be mentioned again – their time is now. Here are three new recipes from Nigel Slater using asparagus – the last recipe looks like the one I’ll be trying.
.Cooking this week:
- Sorrel, leek and potato soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten, wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb kofta meatballs in a harissa sauce @ £6.25 per portion (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Local asparagus and parma ham tortilla 30cm/12″ round £17.50 – 1/2 £8.00 (wheat and gluten free)
- Local asparagus and pecorino risotto @ £6.40 per 375g portion (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Creamy rhubarb pot with a crunchy ginger topping @ £2.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 2nd May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 3rd, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.