Monday 22nd April 2019
- There are still plenty of places for this weeks “pop in” restaurant, booking not essential – the menu is here – including local asparagus..
- And finally, the wine bar emerges from it’s long break, next Friday – 3rd May, doors opening at 6pm, wine and food theme is French – we hope you can make it.
.Cooking this week:
- Sweet potato carrot and cumin soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef shortribs Korean style @ £6.45 per portion (cooked on the bone in soy, chili, sesame oil etc…)(dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon, creamy leek and dill filo parcel @ £6.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Cauliflower and cashew creamy curry (Korma style) @ £6.00 per 375g portion (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Lemony polenta, almond and poppy seed torte @ £3.25 a slice each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 25th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 26th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.