Monday 15th April 2019
- Bookings are coming in for next weeks “pop in” restaurant – the menu is here – a few changes may occur depending on seasonal availability.
- If like me you love spiced buns (or a spiced loaf), try this recipe which includes instructions on turning them into hot cross buns if you fancy. A great yeast dough activity to try with kids too.
.Cooking this week:
Please note collection is early this Friday
- Butternut squash, coconut and lemon grass soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken sofrito @ £6.65 per portion (cooked on the bone, using Sutton Hoo chicken, with paprika, tumeric and lemon cooked on a bed of “confit” potatoes)(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spiced sprouted chick pea, chorizo and tomato stew @ £6.00 each (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom dahl @ £5.95 per 375g portion (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb and apple crumble @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 18th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 19th, between midday and 2pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.