Monday 8th April 2019
- HUGE apologies to all for last weeks thwarted Wine Bar. Rest assured we have applied for our license for May 3 and are really looking forward to seeing you – it’s a bank holiday weekend, so a great way to see it in 🙂
- Martin has carefully been planning his approach for this months “cut and cook”, Thursday the 18th, let us know if you would like to join us.
There are a couple of places available tomorrow for the risotto evening – should be tasty and fun so why not join us?.
- Provisional menu for this months “pop in” restaurant, Thursday 25th of May is out – what do you think?
Cooking this week:
- Chorizo, butterbean and tomato soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Cheesy fishcakes @ £6.65 per 2 good sized fishcakes (made with cod, smoked haddock, leek and sheeps cheese)(order fresh or frozen)
- Moroccan spiced lamb, date and pine nut filo parcel @ £6.00 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, herb and ricotta filo pie @ £6.45 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb and white chocolate cheesecake from £3.75 each (various sizes, please ask)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 11th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 12th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.