(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Crab pate served with a beetroot and celeriac slaw
- Hot smoked duck breast on a bed of herby and citrus tabbouleh
- New season asparagus with sage butter and hollandaise
(all served with seasonal veg)
- Salmon in creamy leek and dill filo parcel served with parmesan roasted potatoes
- Mini rack of lamb with a rosemary jus, dauphinoise potatoes
- Korean style short ribs (beef ribs baked slowly with soy, sesame, chile etc) served with basmati rice
- Cauliflower and cashew creamy curry, tomato dahl, mango chutney, basmati rice
- Chocolate and Seville orange bread and butter pudding, custard;
- Rhubarb and white chocolate cheesecake
- Lemony almond, polenta and poppy seed torte served with creme fraiche
- Cornucopia cheese board (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.