Monday 1st April 2019
- This Friday, 6.00pm, the “pop up” Wine Bar returns – we hope you can make it. Known quantities – great wines, food and staff 🙂 – unknown but hopeful: sunshine.…
- Last weeks “pop in” restaurant was savoured by many – this months is on Thursday 25th – menu coming soon.
- Nigel Slater has a lovely recipe for Barnsley chops. Best Barnsley chops to purchase in OX29?
Cooking this week:
- Leek, potato and bacon soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten , wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin @ £6.65 per 400g (slowly cooked on the bone in red wine, with shallots and mushrooms, finished with creme fraiche)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork and dried plum pie topped with short crust pastry @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, butternut squash, lentil and coconut curry (gluten and wheat free) @ £6.45 per 375g portion (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Fruit compote Eton mess @ £3.00 each (1 good portion)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 4th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 5th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.