Monday 25th March 2019
- It’s here again – this months “pop in” for lunch or dinner. Like the menu ? Take a chance and turn up or email/call to book.
- AND FINALLY, it returns – the wine bar “pops up” next week, Friday 5th April – menu decided, wines being chosen as you read – sunshine or not, we’ll be looking forward to seeing you all again – doors open 6pm…
- Can you believe it is nearly April – this year is flying. There is a “cut and cook” session and a “risotto evening” coming up, not forgetting a Moroccan cooking day. Want to chat about any of the above or any cooking classes – pop in, give me a call or drop me an email.
Cooking this week:
- Classic tomato and basil soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten , wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef bourguignon @ £6.45 per 375g (slowly cooked in red wine, with shallots and mushrooms)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lentil and cauliflower dahl @ £6.00 per 400g (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom bourguignon (gluten and wheat free) @ £6.45 per 375g portion (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Gooseberry fool @ £3.00 each (1 good portion)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 29th March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.