(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Beetroot and vodka marinated gravalax served with light rye bread
- Ham hock and pistachio terrine served with pear and fig chutney
- Sicilian caponata (aubergine baked with tomato, olive, capers, sultanas and pine nuts)
(all served with seasonal veg)
- Grey mullet (or similar), pan fried and served with chorizo butter on a bed of samphire with parmentier potatoes
- Chicken sofrito (slowly baked on a bed of diced potato with lemon, tumeric, paprika, onion and garlic)
- Chickpea, spinach and tamarind ragout served with preserved lemon and coconut rice
- Pear tart frangipane served with creme fraiche;
- Dark chocolate mousse served with a white chocolate and raspberry cookie
- Cornucopia cheese board (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.