Monday 4th March 2019
- Skirt, oxtail and pork shank. Great value cuts being showcased at our next “Cut and Cook” session, Thursday 14th March – 6pm – 8pm. Want to know more? Click here or pop into Eynsham butchers or Cornucopia.
And what about risotto? Masterclass on making risotto from stock to rice choice – followed by supper (risotto of course), Tuesday 9th April, 6.30pm – 8.30pm.
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks “pop in for lunch or dinner” Both evening sittings were fully booked and bookings are already in for the next one on March 28th. (Menu under construction:)
- Just in case you don’t already know – most of my ready meals are available frozen either from me or the Market Garden.
Cooking this week:
- Chorizo and sweet potato soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten , wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Longhorn beef cottage pie @ £6.35 per 400g portion (fab flavoured Longhorn beef from Lambourne ragout)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Sweet and sour pork ribs @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(dairy free)
- Glamorgan sausage (leek and Caerphilly sausages, best fresh) @ £6.00 per portion of 2 good sized sausages (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Luxury creamy rice pudding with a hint of coconut and mango @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(wheat and gluten free)( fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 7th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 8th March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.