Monday 25th February 2019
- This is “pop in for lunch or dinner week, Thursday 28th of February. Check the menu. Like it? Book to be safe or just pop along – we look forward to seeing you.
- If you’re looking for a quick mid week meal which is reasonably priced consider mince. Here are a few recipes and you can always substitute the mince with aduki beans or puy lentils if you are trying to eat less meat.
Cooking this week:
- Beetroot,carrot and apple soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lancashire hot pot @ £6.50 per 475g portion (Lamb slowly cooked with root veg and topped with crispy sliced potatoes)(gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Korean style beef short ribs cooked on the bone @ £6.50 per 400g (slowly baked with ginger, soy, rice wine and more, slightly hot)(order fresh or frozen)(dairy free)
- Aduki bean cottage pie (gluten and wheat free, can be vegan) @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear and ginger pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (poached pear and stem ginger in a creamy pot)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 1st March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.