Monday 18th February 2019
- A revised cooking class schedule is here, with dates until the end of April. There are a few new ones, so take a look if it’s something you are interested in.
Tomorrow is the first Malaysian cooking day of the year and on Thursday we have a great “cut and cook “ session on the fore of beef (6pm – 8pm).
- “Pop in for lunch or dinner is coming up on Thursday 28th of February, take a look at the menu. Tempted?
- For years “Country Markets” have been supplying communities with delicious home made food, using local produce, recycling jam jars, a carbon footprint of next to nothing. This diverse organisation has a Market in Eynsham – have you visited? Thursday mornings in St Leonards Hall.
Pop in and treat yourself to some delicious food – find out how to become a producer if you want to share your cooking.
Cooking this week:
- Carrot, red lentil and ginger soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef brisket bloody Mary @ £6.50 per 400g portion (brisket cooked incredibly slowly in bloody Mary – yes with the vodka – this is amazing)(dairy and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, cider, bacon and mushroom casserole @ £6.60 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
- Puy lentil, celeriac and hazelnut ragout (gluten and wheat free, can be vegan) @ £6.25 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Jam roly poly @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 21st
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 22nd February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.