(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Thai fish cakes served with green papaya salad and sweet chili sauce;
- Chicken liver and Marsala pate served with red onion chutney
- Celeriac puree topped with spiced cauliflower, topped with a fried quails egg
- Lancashire hot pot made with hoggart (18 month old lamb), slowly cooked on the bone, with veg and barley and topped with a layer of crispy potato.
- Whole mackerel, baked Lebanese style, served with Lebanese rice (rice with vermicelli and pine-nuts) and tahini sauce
- Aduki bean, spinach and oyster mushroom pie topped with sweet potato mash
- Chocolate surprise pudding served with jersey double cream;
- Rhubarb and blood orange meringue pie served with orange blossom cream
- Cornucopia cheese board (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.