Monday 11th February 2019
- Just a thought for a Valentines packed lunch, courtesy of Rilakkuma ❤
- Would love to invite some friends to dinner but don’t fancy having to clean the house,cook a meal and then clear up all on the same day? Guess what – Cornucopia can do it all except the inviting bit. Give me a call or drop me an email to have a chat to see if what’s availalble can work for you.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced cauliflower and chick pea soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork osso bucco @ £6.50 per 420g portion (pork shank slowly cooked in white wine, stock veg and finished with a parsley and lemon gremolata)(dairy and gluten/wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef and olive meatballs in a rich tomato sauce @ £6.30 per 350g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
- Butternut squash and aubergine risotto (gluten and wheat free, can be vegan) @ £6.25 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and pear crumble @ £6.30 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 14th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 15th February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.