Monday 28th January 2019
- There are a few places left for dinner at this months “pop in” for lunch and dinner this Thursday – plenty of spaces left for lunch – give it a go 🙂
- This seasons cooking classes are booking up, there is a space left on the Malaysian cooking Day, Tuesday 19th of February and a few spaces on the Cut and Cook (beef) on Thursday 21st February.
- It’s Seville orange time of year. Have a go at some marmalade, or take a look at some other ideas for Seville use.
Cooking this week:
- Celeriac, parsnip and apple soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Steak and kidney pie (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry) @ £6.50 per 400g portion (can be dairy free, please ask)(order fresh or frozen)
- Sweet and sour chicken with cashews @ £6.50 per 350g (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Barley, mushroom and lentil ragout (can be vegan, please ask)(wheat free) @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Oaty ginger, banana and honey yogurt pot @ £2.95 each (Greek style yogurt, with oaty ginger crunch, banana and honey)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 31st
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 1st February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.