Monday 21st January 2019
- This Friday, 25th of January is Burns night – if you’re thinking of cooking up a feast and are looking for inspiration, here is a great collection of recipes from Great British chefs.
- Another plug for next weeks “pop in” for lunch and dinner – join those who have booked to play safe or turn up for lunch or dinner on whim – the choice is yours.
- It’s that time of year – wedding plans are being finalised.
Have you decided what to do for your pre-wedding gathering? How about this?
Cooking this week:
- Spiced bean, tomato and sausage soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury fish pie (fresh Grimsby landed fish topped with creamy parsley mash) @ £6.80 per 500g portion (can be gluten and wheat free, please ask)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g (rich beef ragout, home-made lasagna sheets, bechamel sauce)(order fresh or frozen)
- Veggie Lancashire hotpot (made with roots, barley and oyster mushrooms, topped with sliced potatoes)(can be vegan, please ask) @ £6.25 per 400g portion (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple, sultana and cinnamon crumble @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 24th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 25th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.