Monday 14th January 2019
- Thinking about trying Cornucopia’s “pop in” restaurant on Thursday 31st January? Take a look at the menu if you need tempting…
- Cooking classes are booking up – there are limited places left on the vegan Yotam inspired day, the Malaysian day and this weeks cut and cook
- Have you got a family occasion this year that you would like to celebrate without the hassle of cleaning, cooking and washing up? Do you know Cornucopia offers a fabulous private dining service? Get in touch if you want a chat to see if it would work for you.
Cooking this week:
- Broccoli and stilton soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Oxtail stew (oxtail braised with root veg for 6 hours) @ £6.60 per 500g portion (dairy, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, cider and dried plum pie @ £6.00 per 450g (topped with shortcrust pastry – can be a casserole if preferred and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and rainbow chard dahl @ £5.95 per 385g portion (dairy, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Steamed lemon pudding @ £6.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 17th
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 18th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.