(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Pickled herring with apple, sour cream and onion salad;
- Calves liver, Venetian style (fegatato alla Veneziana), cooked with onions, white wine and parsley;
- A bitter sweet salad with blood orange, pomegranate, pine-nuts, ricotta and leaves with a maple syrup dressing.
- Steak and kidney pie, topped with shortcrust pastry served with root vegetable mash and seasonal veg
- Fish pie (fresh market fish, landed at Grimsby, in a white wine creamy sauce, topped with parsley mash) served with seasonal veg
- Pot barley, lentil and mushroom ragout, topped with crispy onions and served with seasonal veg
- Treacle tart served with custard or jersey double cream;
- Halva ice cream served with chocolate sauce and a peanut cookie
- Cornucopia cheese board (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.
We always have a veggie option which happens to be vegan some of the time – if you are vegan, let me know in advance to ensure something delicious is available.