Monday 10th December 2018
- This is the last weekly cooking list for 2018. Order some of the delicious dishes for your freezer for the Christmas /New year period.
If you find yourself in need of some home-made dishes after this week, remember the Market Garden stock an excellent range and you can also order from my freezer list until Friday 21st December.
- Here is an old blog of mine with some common sense tips on preparing larder, fridge and freezer for Christmas.
Cooking this week:
Please note that the deadline for ordering this week is 9am on Wednesday
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Creamy chicken and leek soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Venison, red currant and juniper casserole or pie (perfect for the freezer for Christmas – can make any size, casserole wheat and gluten free) @ £6.60 per single portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken rendang @ £6.60 per 400g portion (delicious Malaysian coconut and lemon grass curry with fragrant spices)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised red onion, spinach, goats cheese and pine nut strudel @ £6.50 per portion (veggie)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Luxury chocolate mousse @ £2.95 each (gluten and wheat free, made with raw eggs)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Wednesday 12th December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 14th December, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.