Monday 3rd December 2018
- Looking for an experience Christmas present – how about a Cornucopia Cooks cooking class voucher?
- December is upon us and for most the countdown to Christmas has begun. If you have any requests for special dishes from Cornucopia please let me know as soon as. This weeks and next weeks weekly list will continue to have some delicious items you can pop in the freezer for the festive period. After this there will be no weekly list until Monday 7th January (due to the kitchen being busy with private functions and catering ).
- Our very own Eynsham Cellars have their 2 day Christmas wine tasting this Friday and Saturday – definitely a must for your diary…..
Cooking this week:
- Spiced parsnip soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon in a creamy leek and dill filo parcel (perfect for the freezer for Christmas – can make any size) @ £6.75 per single portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie topped with potato and celeriac mash (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- 5 veg, 3 cheese and aduki bean lasagna @ £6.25 per 400g portion (veggie)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Luxury rice pudding with sweet spices and a dash of sherry @ £6.00 each (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen, can be vegan made with coconut and almond milk)(plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 6th December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 7th December, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.