Monday 26th November 2018
- Looking for some tasty standbys for the festive period?
Keep an eye on the next few weeks cooking list. There will be some delicious dishes you can pop in the freezer and whip out as and when. Plenty for vegans, veggies, pescatarians and meat eaters to choose from.
- Thursday 29th November is the final “pop in” for lunch and dinner for this year – take a look at the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- If you’re hosting Christmas and starting to menu plan, Xanthe Clay has some delicious looking suggestions for vegans, and Felicity Cloake does her usual deconstruction of some traditional favourites.
Cooking this week:
- Carrot, coriander, orange and ginger soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, wheat and gluten free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pea and ham @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.35 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin, chicken baked on the bone with mushrooms, shallots, pancetta and red wine @ £6.65 per 400g (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Butterbean, aubergine and tomato bake @ £6.25 per pepper (dairy, gluten and wheat free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Fruit compote pleasure pot @ £2.75 each (spiced fruit Madeira compote, honey and Greek style yogurt)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 29th November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 30th November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.