Monday 19th November 2018
- Sunday the 25th of November is “stir up Sunday”. Are you making your own Christmas pud and have you got a trusty recipe? If you’re looking for a new recipe, check out Felicity Cloake’s deconstruction of the traditional pudding and create your own.
- Thursday 29th November is the final “pop in” for lunch and dinner for this year – take a look at the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- Thanks to all who came to last weeks “cut and cook” session. We had a full house and all enjoyed Martin’s tips on skinning, plucking, boning and knives. Of the recipes we cooked I think pigeon breast with crispy black pudding and blackberry sauce was the surprising highlight.
Cooking this week:
- Chorizo, butterbean and tomato soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, cider and caramelised apple pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.15 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Cod, tapenade and sundried tomato lasagna @ £6.85 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, sweet potato and chili risotto @ £6.25 per pepper (gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Fruit compote pleasure pot @ £2.75 each (spiced fruit Madeira compote, honey and Greek style yogurt)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 22nd November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 23rd November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.