Monday 12th November 2018
- Hot off the press for 2019 – dates and list of cooking classes. Treat yourself or a friend/family member to a session of inspiration, fun and deliciousness. Vouchers available.
“Cut and cook”, small game, this Thursday, 1 place left ……
- Next Thursday is the final “pop in” for lunch and dinner for this year – take a look at the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- I have just seen these dahl recipes from Karam Sethi, they look delicious – a great mid week meal – all you need to add is rice and maybe some crunchy veg. You could cook these dahls in your slow cooker – even better 🙂
Cooking this week:
- Celeriac and cauliflower soup with pesto @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat, gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka @ £6.50 per 400g (rich lamb ragout layered with aubergine and traditional yoghurt sauce) (order fresh or frozen)
- Fish pie @ £6.85 per 450g (made with a selection of fresh market fish, topped with creamy mash)(order fresh or frozen)
- Peppers stuffed with quinoa, mushroom, hazelnuts and herbs @ £6.25 per pepper (gluten and dairy free, vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and mincemeat filo pie @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 15th November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 16th November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.