(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Pan fried pigeon breast, crispy black pudding with a blackberry jus;
- Classsic 70’s prawn cocktail;
- Mushroom and sherry pate with salted crushed walnut on toast.
- Venison, redcurrant and juniper casserole with herby dumplings, mash and seasonal veg ;
- Sea bass filet baked with fragrant Thai spices in a greaseproof packet, served with wild, red and jasmine rice mix, sesame broccoli
- Aubergine, tomato and butter bean bake served with Parmesan polenta and seasonal veg.
- Steamed treacle pudding served with vanilla custard;
- Fruit compote, creme fraiche flavoured with orange blossom, ginger shortbread
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.