Monday 15th October 2018
- Final shout out for this weeks “pop in” for lunch and dinner which is on Thursday.
Treat yourself to a delicious lunch with friends menu is here, with lighter lunch options. Bookings being taken for dinner too.
- When you have bananas in the fruit bowl that are just past an enjoyable snack, banana bread is a “go to”. Here are a few recipes to add variety to your baking: Diana Henry’s best banana cake, this banana apricot and walnut cake recipe from Jackie Jones (Eynsham) and this delicious fat free one from my niece, Rebecca Lett.
- Thanks to those who came to our “cut and cook” series on goat and mutton, another insightful and enjoyable evening had by all.
The next one will be on Thursday 15th of November – a game theme we’re thinking…
Cooking this week:
- Pea, ham hock and parsley soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat, gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb baked with tomato and pesto @ £6.50 per 395g (gluten and wheat free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken rendang @ £6.65 per 420g (chicken cooked on the bone in a fragrant coconut sauce)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and cashew nut rendang @ £6.45 per 350g (dairy, wheat and gluten free. vegan)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and dates stewed in cinnamon pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 25th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 26th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.