Monday 15th October 2018
- Octobers “pop in” for lunch and dinner is on Thursday 25th. Treat yourself to a delicious lunch with friends menu is here, with lighter lunch options. Booking being taken for dinner too.
- I have just seen this delicious fish cake recipe from Nigel Slater – looks worth a try…
- Mutton is on the menu this week, here are a few reasons why you should consider eating it – if you fancy trying some, Golsby butcher has some fresh mutton available for this weekend (and it is featuring in our “cut and cook” series.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced tomato and red lentil soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat and gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mutton and dried plum stew with orange and rosemary @ £6.50 per 450g (dairy, gluten and wheat free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon, leek, spinach and herb filo parcel @ £6.75 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Leek, spinach, herb and feta filo slice @ £6.35 per slice (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear and ginger pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (wheat or gluten free)(order fresh)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 18th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Thursday 19th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.