Monday 8th October 2018
- We had a great Wine Bar last Friday – not least because of a lovely warm and dry evening. Thanks to all who joined us.
- A couple of places left on the next “cut and cook” session, Thursday 18th October – subject goat and mutton.
- The next “pop in” for lunch and dinner draft menu is here – if you fancy coming and want to book, let me know.
- Love crumpets? Here Tony Naylor, from the Guardian, shares his wisdom on how to eat them.
Cooking this week:
please note collection is on Thursday this week
- Rendang sauce @ £5.00 per 450ml (delicious fragrant coconut based Malaysian sauce, perfect to cook fish, chicken, beef, tofu or veg in)(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Osso bucco @ £6.50 per 450g (slow cooked rose veal (on the bone with marrow) in white wine) (order fresh or frozen)
- Ham hock, mushroom, cherry tomato and cheddar pasta bake @ £6.00 per 475g(order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £6.00 per 475g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pineapple upside down pudding @ £6.25 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 11th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Thursday 11th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.