(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Fried cauliflower with pine nuts, capers and chili served with a tahini sauce
- Thai spiced chicken broth (Tom Yum);
- Fried wild mushrooms with black pudding on toast.
- Osso bucco (using English Rose veal) served with risotto alla Milanese (saffron and parmesan);
- Cod tranche roasted with tapenade topping, served with parmentier potatoes, mushy peas, roasted cherry tomatoes and a dash of butter
- Leek and gruyere filo pie served with Kale and roasted hazelnuts, parmentier potatoes
- Rich chocolate tart served with Jersey double cream;
- Eynsham fruit crumble (pears and apples), served with custard with a hint of rum;
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.