Monday 1st October 2018
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks “pop in” for lunch and dinner – both dinner sittings were fully booked so apologies to the few people we had to turn away (there was plenty of room at lunch time :))
The next “pop in” for lunch and dinner is on Thursday October 25th, menu coming soon.
- The wine bar “pops up” on Friday. We have been happily preparing for it and are exited about opening the door at 6pm – we hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you.
- Have you heard about our “cut and cook” sessions. The next one is on Thursday 18th October.
- And finally, if you can spare 4 minutes this is a great video about two chickens (it is American, but the sentiments work here too)
Cooking this week:
- Leek, potato and parsley soup @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Carribean goat curry @ £6.50 per 450g (slow cooked on the bone with veg and jerk seasoning) (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and dairy free)
- Chicken and mushroom pie @ £6.55 per 400g (made with Sutton Hoo chicken and topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, oyster mushroom and chick pea pie @ £6.35 per 400g (topped with shortcrust pastry – can be vegan if preference given)(order fresh or frozen) (can be dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear and ginger sticky pudding @ £6.25 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 4th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 5th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.