Monday 3rd September 2018
- Septembers’ “pop in” for lunch or dinner menu has been decided. The date is Thursday 27th – bookings are already coming in. Hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you.
- Here are a couple of lovely looking salad recipes from Anna Jones (Guardian) – great for the prolonged lovely weather we are having.
- Why not have a go at making the perfect fish and chips? Let Felicity Cloake guide you and pop and see William Hill (opposite the Post Office on Thursday mornings) to get your fish.
Cooking this week:
- Chicken and sweetcorn soup with a hint of chili @ £2.75 per 450ml (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lasagna @ £6.00 per 450g (made with a rich beef ragout) (order fresh or frozen)
- Pancetta, spiced tomato, oyster mushroom and parmesan risotto @ £6.50 for 390g (wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Swiss chard, lentil and ricotta lasagna @ £6.15 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Caramelised pear bread and butter [email protected] £6.00 (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 6th September
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 7th September, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.