(available for lunch and dinner – click here for additional lunch items)
(all served with home made bread)
- Goats cheese and Eynsham honey deep fried filo served with mixed leaf and herb salad, citrus dressing;
- Pork and pistachio terrine, served with Eynsham green tomato chutney;
- Smoked haddock and spinach frittas served with a lemon and dill butter.
- Pan fried guinea fowl served on a lentil and oyster mushroom ragout served with roasted roots, savoy cabbage and a cider jus;
- Mediteranean style fish stew (made with a selection of sustainable fish and clams), served with aioli, chili tomato sauce and croutons;
- Swiss chard, chick pea and tamarind stew, basmati rice with preserved lemon and pomegranate.
- Tart tatin served with Jersey double cream;
- Eynsham Concorde pear poached in masala and served with a dark chocolate sauce;
- Grilled fig with Eynsham honey served with orange blossom flavoured ricotta and toasted flaked almond (availability permitting);
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery).
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.