Monday 9th July 2018
- Cornucopia will be taking a summer break. The kitchen will close this Friday and reopen on Thursday 9th of August.
- A few diary dates for later in the year: pop in for lunch or dinner, Thursday 27th of September and the next “pop up” wine bar, Friday 5th October.
Cooking this week:
Due to the fantastic warm weather, this weeks ready meals have more of an alfresco feel – great to order and eat over the weekend (but not suitable for freezing)
- Black pudding and chorizo quiche or tortilla.
- Rainbow chard and Greek marinated mushroom quiche or tortilla
Both suitable for 4 as a main meal or 8 as a lighter one.
Order a whole or a half £15.00 / £8.00
- Roasted summer vegetables (ideal to eat cold as a salad or warm as a vegetable side)
£4.75 for 450ml (plenty for 2, enough for 4)
- Gooseberry strudel for 2 (£8.00) for 4 (13.00)
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or
allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 12th July
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 13th July, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.