Eynsham butchers and Cornucopia Cooks are offering a series of early evening sessions which will demonstrate butchery (where the meat comes from, how to butcher it) and simple tasty cooking of various cuts.
Session one, Thursday 13th September 2018, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Martin and James will have half a pig and demonstrate where the cuts come from and how they are prepared (there will be an opportunity to get involved).
- Sandy will demonstrate two simple but tasty recipes using pork chops and liver (again, an opportunity to get involved)
- We will have refreshments available and obviously tastes.
- Included in the cost are 2 pork chops and the necessary ingredients to cook the recipe demonstrated (if you would like enough for 3/4 etc, let us know in advance, there will be an additional charge)
- The cost per person is £45.00
Session 2, Thursday 18th October
Details to follow