Monday 25th June 2018
- This Thursday, 28th, “pop in” for lunch and dinner
Check out the menu and let me know if you would like to book – next one will be September…..
- The courgette season is starting, if you are looking for inspiration, this “how to make the perfect” stuffed courgette recipe from Felicity Cloake is worth a go.
- All cooking classes are now booked for July. They start again in September, dates and details next week.
There is a new series of classes coming – “Cut and Cook”, Cornucopia and Golsby butcher are getting together for early evening sessions, a morning baking session, Cooking like Yotam Ottolenghi and Asian cooking returning by popular demand…
- And finally, don’t forget, the wine bar “pops up” next week, Friday 6th July, fabulous start to the carnival weekend….
Cooking this week:
- Provencal sauce @ £4.75 for 450ml (tomatoes, onions, garlic, olives and capers with oregano ) (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and dairy free)
- Lamb tagine (with dates and apricots) @ £6.55 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Slow roasted spare ribs in a soy, honey and sherry sauce @ £6.15 for 450g (gluten and dairy free)
- Vegetable tagine with preserved lemon (Sweet potato, cauliflower, chick pea and Swiss chard @ £6.25 for 400g (order fresh or frozen) (vegan)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Summer berry strudels @ £6.00 each (Plenty for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 29th June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.