Monday 28th May 2018
- Thank you to all who came to the wine bar. The next one “pops up” the night before carnival, Friday 6th July – where is the year going? We hope you can make it – and don’t be afraid to bring your own folding chair as one inspired attendee did last Friday 🙂
- The next “pop in” for lunch or dinner is on Thursday 28th June – provisional menu here. If you haven’t given it a try yet why not “pop in” and see what you’ve been missing…..
- Sutton Hoo chicken week – let me know if you would like to order one….
- “Eat it into submission”, according to Alys Fowler Japanese knotweed is delicious, here are some yummy looking recipe suggestions 🙂
Cooking this week:
- Tomato, mushroom and basil sauce @ £4.00 for 450ml (gluten, wheat and dairy free) (great with pasta, to bake butter beans, chicken or pork with)
- Lasagna @ £6.00 per 425g (Beef ragout, homemade lasagna sheets, bechamel sauce) (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom sate with rice noodle stir fry @ £6.65 for 475g (order fresh or frozen)(made with Sutton Hoo chicken) (dairy free, gluten and wheat free on request)
- Melanzane parmigiana @ £6.25 each (layers of grilled aubergine, tomato, mozzarella and basil)(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)(plenty for 2 as a good main course or 2/3 as a starter)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Summer berry luxury pot @ £2.95 per pot (creme fraiche, honey and summer berries)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 7th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 8th June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.