(all served with home made bread)
- Grilled ribbon courgette and artichoke served with a lemon, dill and chili dressing
- Roasted goats cheese, prosciutto and walnut salad with a honey dressing
- Fresh east coast crab pate served with a mango and lime salsa
- Beef stir fried with ginger, spring onions, chili and soy, served with sesame and coriander rice noodles and broccoli
- Pan fried hake served with a saffron cream sauce, topped with crispy leeks on a bed of samphire, new potatoes and veg
- Melanzane parmiagano (layers of aubergine, tomato and mozzarella with basil) served with new potatoes and sesonal veg
- Eton mess made with rosewater meringues, seasonal berries and whipped Jersey double cream
- Orange and almond torte served with orange blossom and mascarpone cream and a kumquat chocolate
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery)
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.