Monday 28th May 2018
- The wine bar “pops up” this Friday, 1st of June – amazing how time flies.
The theme is a journey through Spain, Iain and Oli are onto the wine selection and here is the food menu.
- Looking for seasonal cooking inspiration?
Free on Tuesday 5th of June? Why not join a seasonal cooking day at 1 High Street.
Get in touch for more info or to book.
- Did you come to last weeks “pop in” for lunch or dinner? The next one is on Thursday 28th June – menu coming soon. If you haven’t given it a try yet why not “pop in” and see what you’ve been missing…..
Cooking this week:
- Pea, rocket and pesto soup @ £2.75 for 450ml (gluten, wheat free)
- Mousaka @ £6.45 per 400g (ground lamb in a rich tomato sauce layered with aubergine) (order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
- Hake and chorizo fish pie, topped with crushed herby new potatoes @ £6.65 for 425g (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil and spinach moussaka @ £6.45 for 400g (puy lentils and spinach in a rich tomato sauce layered with potato and aubergine)(wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Eton mess @ £2.95 per pot
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 31st May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 1st June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.