(all served with fococcia)
- Grilled Halloumi, Eynsham honey and a herby salad
- Carpaccio beef with rocket, roasted beetroot and horseradish cream
- Chicken livers, pan fried with chorizo and black pudding in sherry served on toasted sour dough
- Spring lamb (Barnsley chop), panfried with rosemary and garlic, served with spring bubble and squeak and a redcurrant, orange and rosemary jus, glazed carrots
- Preserved lemon and pomegranate chicken tagine served with herby citrus couscous and spring veg.
- Puy lentil, asparagus, broad bean and hazelnut ragout served with potato rosti and spring veg
- Lemony lemon tart served with Jersey double cream
- Chocolate and raspberry brioche bread and butter pudding served with custard or Jersey double cream
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery)
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.