Dear all people on my MailChimp list,
What data I have:
- I have your email address.
- I can see if you have opened my weekly message and if you have looked at any links (be they on my website or other) you have followed.
What I do with this data:
- I use it to try and ensure I send information people are interested in to my whole mailing list.
What I don’t do:
- Discuss or share any information with any other party.
- Target parts of my mailing list with specific information – you all recieve the same information.
What can MailChimp see/do:
- They can see who is on my mailing list and who the mails are sent out to. They are not however set up to hold any of this information
Should I change anything I do with your data, all customers will be informed via my weekly mailing.
And please remember,
- It is very easy to unsubscribe from my list – each mailing I send has this option at the bottom of the message.
Thank you for reading.